In this how-to video, you will learn how to slow decant an older bottle of wine. This is important as it reduces the sediment in your glass. These do not taste great with the wine. You want a slow oxygen process as well. Take a decanter and set it next to the glass. Slowly pour the bottle so the liquid hits the edge of the decanter. Make sure it is an even and gentle pour. You will see thicker chunks of sediment as you get to the bottom of the bottle. Set this aside for a little bit before drinking. This video shows you how to properly use a slow decant with a wine bottle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades