In this video from Fusion Guy 09, we learn about why people are interested in corks in bottles of wine. There are certain things you should look for when the cork is presented to you. You want to make sure the cork is firm and not cracking. If it is cracked, that means air could have gotten into the wine and stored it. If there is leakage or seepage that is a bad sign too. It might have been stored in a place that was too warm. You can also smell the cork for cork root. He said if you can smell pet dog or wet newspaper in your cork, that's a bad sign.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades