If your out camping or out on a picnic and completely forgot your corkscrew for your wineglass then you can easily still remove the corkscrew from your bottle to enjoy your wine. To do so you will need a towel and to find a tree. Wrap the bottle in a towel and walk over to the tree. Beat the bottom of the bottle against the tree for a good couple of minutes. The beating of the bottle should loosen the corkscrew from the top of the bottle. Next after your finished grab and corkscrew with your hands and pull it out of the bottle. If you still can't pull the corkscrew out then beat the end of the bottle again until you can.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades