In this video, from Gourmandia, we are shown how to make a Bellini cocktail, which was invented in 1950. The first ingredient is Proseco wine. He then adds some fresh peach juice. He alternates pouring a little bit of wine and a little bit of peach juice into a large goblet for mixing. He mixes it by gently swirling the goblet. The proportions for the Bellini are one part peach juice and two parts Proseco sparkling wine. If you do not have Proseco wine, champagne can be used instead, and the drink is then called a Royal Bellini. By following the steps in this video, you can learn how to make a new cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades