Everyone loves sangria on a hot summer day and in this how to, we learn it's incredibly easy to make. With Rebecca Brayton, from watchmojo.com, we are taken through a few simple steps. Helpfully listing every single item we will need, from the wine through all the juices and concentrates and fruits that will be added, to the final topper of sliced oranges, lemons, and limes, it's all laid quickly and efficiently. By merely mixing all of the listed contents together and chilling, you'll have your delicious sangria. And, for a few extra twists, Rebecca recommends either using white wine instead of red, or adding sliced bananas to your final sangria mix.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades