Sangria is a great summertime drink. Classic sangria will bring Mediterranean cheer to your backyard. Lots of fruit and wine are all that you need to make it. Here are the instructions:
1. Add all of the cut fruit to a large pitcher. Squeeze the juice from one orange and one lemon into the pitcher.
2. Add the whole bottle of red wine to the pitcher. Pour in the shot of liquor.
3. Add sugar to taste and chill overnight.
4. Before serving, pour in the seltzer.
Watch this video beverage making tutorial and learn how to make sangria.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades