There is no better addition to a barbecue than a classic sangria. Rebecca shows an easy way of making this Spanish punch. There are various types of sangria which can be prepared easily by just changing the flavor through the use of a variety of fruits.
Basic requirements for Sangria are:
1 bottle of dry red wine.
Half a cup of brandy.
Half a cup of triple sec.
1/3 cup of orange juice.
1/4 cup of lemon juice.
1/3 cup of frozen lemonade concentrate.
1/4 cup of white sugar (Optional)
Some Maraschino cherries and some oranges, lemons and limes.
Add all the liquids in a large jug.
Add sugar and stir properly.
Add Maraschino cherries and slices of oranges, lemons and limes in the jar.
To get the best flavor, refrigerate it overnight.
To get extra fizz, just add 2 cups of carbonated water before serving.
There are tons of varieties of making sangria. You may use white wine to make Sangria Blanca.
Add all the liquid in a large jar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades