In this video, Mike Supple from SuppleWine.com walks you through a few simple steps of opening a bottle of wine using a standard waiter's corkscrew. Mike begins by describing what a standard waiter's corkscrew is, showing it's parts such as the blade used to cut the foil, the hinge lever, and the worm (or screw). The first step in the video will show you how to properly cut the foil from the top of the bottle using the corkscrew's blade. The second step will guide you on how to insert and twist the screw into the center of the cork. The third and final step shows you how to properly lift the cork up and out of the bottle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades