Technically it's the California Chardonnay vs. the French White Burgundy but since they both use the Chardonnay grape it's still a battle. In this video Gary tastes and compares two against two: 2004 Pessagno Sleepy Hollow Chardonnay and 2004 Beringer Private Reserve Chardonnay vs. 2003 Caves De Colombe Chassagne Montrachet and 2001 Matrot Puligny Montrachet Comb Ottes. See which Gary puts on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades